Our Goals for 2020!



Happy New Year everyone! 
We are so happy to be moving into yet another wonderful year, especially since this marks our 2 year anniversary of the blog!

So, to start of new on the right foot, we were discussing ways that we can improve ourselves and learn new skills. Today we will list some of the goals we came up and post them here to stay accountable throughout the year. Abandoning the resolutions by Jan 11, is not what we are here to do!

Olga's Goals
1. Give up added sugar
2. Finally manage to do a pull up
3. Get some new PRs on my lifts. 
a. Squat - 225 lbs
b. Bench Press - 155 lbs
c. Deadlift - 255 lbs
4. Complete the exams for my HR designation

Meghan's Goals

  1. Get to a gym (how typical is this one!) 
  2. Take larger steps towards driving more-- and without anxiety
  3. Focus on phasing out negative/toxic habits or thought processes-- including reconnecting with myself and who I am, as well as becoming more open and communicative about my needs, losing my guilt-complex, and gaining a bigger backbone in terms of expressing myself and speaking out. Being passive and unhappy with myself no longer! 
  4. Learn to bake and cook more expansively
  5. Learning to be kind to myself
  6. Focusing on more than one thing at a time. Rather than one thing obsessively and fixatedly. 
We are gonna smash it this year, I think! This is Olga writing this sentence, and I just wanna point out how Meghan has all these personal and emotional goals, and I'm there like "My name is Chad, and I wanna lift twice my weight :-p "

(P.S. Just as a side note (Meghan here) our weekly review will be live on Saturday, January 4th instead of today! Stay tuned!)

What are your New Year's resolutions? DO you have any tips for sticking to them? Please let us know in the comments!




Comments

Popular Posts